The Good Shepherd Academy follows an advanced curriculum based on multiple intelligences.
- Develops conceptual understanding through meaningful learning experiences
- fosters child's interest and curiosity
- Extends learning beyond the classroom
- Recognises parents as partners in child learning process
- Encourages learning with real-life experiences
- focuses on holistic development inspired by our traditions
Different Type of Learning
Using Picture, images, maps, chart, photos etc.
Using our body, hands and sense of touch
Using words, in both speech & writing
Using Sound and music